ATTENTION: 6TH GRADE FAMILIES!
9/9/2021 8:20 pm
Welcome 6th grade parents!
If you did not have the opportunity to donate in support of our 6th graders as part of the Back to School packet, CLICK HERE TO support THEM NOW!
We want every child to graduate from PCY with wonderful memories. Below is a list of activities we have already set aside especially for our 6th graders:
- Exclusive T-shirt customized by the winner of the 6th grade design contest
- 6th Grade Fun Day or Gift Basket - Finishing off PCY with a bang! This day or basket will be filled with activities, fun, games and treats or wonderful memorabilia
- 6th Grade Play
- Cast Party
- End-of-Quarter Party
- School Gift - A token of the student's appreciation to the wonderful 6th grade teachers and staff
- Celebration Program - A fond farewell as we celebrate our 6th graders' graduation and look back on their many happy memories made at PCY
- Yearbook - With years of friendship and PCY memories captured in one book, your child will thank you for purchasing a copy.
Our PTA does not subsidize any of these events and the funds must therefore come from each 6th grade family. Since all the children will have the opportunity to participate and enjoy all the activities we ask for a contribution of $150 for every child.
6th grade takes a lot of planning and organizing and we'd love your help in pulling it all together. Please be sure to volunteer to help make your child's last year a memorable year.
CLICK HERE TO SUPPORT OUR 6TH GRADERS NOW!
Back to School Packet
Paradise Canyon Elementary would not be the amazing school it is today without our synergistic community of families and staff members. The PCY PTA aims to nurture that relationship by positively impacting the lives of PCY students though program offerings and material support.